Mission City Helps
Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ (Matthew 25: 34-36)
CHRISTMAS COMPASSION INITIATIVES
- Adopt-a-Family: Members of our Church are able to recommend or apply for a Christmas meal hamper confidentially, which will be donated by one of our small groups or individuals to that family.
- Christmas Night Of Prayer: December 19th will be our Christmas Night of Prayer. Members of our Church submit names of unsaved loved one for prayer.
- Christmas Benevolence: Through our Small Groups, families are confidentially identified that need extra help. They will receive gift cards to help them through this season.
- Christmas Offering: During the month of December we are receiving a Christmas offering every Sunday. Our goal this year is $80,000 that will be used for the mission of God as we seek to further His Kingdom in 2019.
- Operation Christmas Child: Our church family filled shoeboxes in the name of Jesus to kids globally. This campaign runs through October and November.
- Pregnancy and Resource Centre BRANT: Opportunity to support the GROWING HEARTS program through our Mission City Kids Treasuring Christmas event.
Brantford Food Bank
Top 10 List of High Demand Items:
- Canned Meat (tuna, spam, etc)
- Canned fruit and veggies
- Cereal or oatmeal
- Personal hygiene items (shampoo, deodorant etc)
- Peanut butter
- Pork & beans
- Spaghetti sauce & dry pasta
- Kraft dinner
Drop your offering off at the Brantford Food Bank 1100 Clarence St S #202 · (519) 751-4357 | Map
Pregnancy & Resource Centre
Please visit their website and ask the Lord to show you where He would call you to serve.