Mission City Youth
meets Wednesday nights at 6:30pm to 9:00pm (Sept. to June)
Youth Ministry Online
There will be no Youth Online this Wednesday, April 15th, as we will be having our Church Wide Prayer Meeting.
Youth we love praying together, and we’d love to see you there, so please click on the link above to get more info on how to join the Prayer Meeting.
Youth Ministry Online
Over this time of lockdown we will be meeting together ONLINE via Zoom for our Youth Nights and for when Small Groups connect. Please click on Youth Ministry Online and follow the steps to add the Zoom app on your computer or phone. (Computers tend to be the better option.)
- ALL YOUTH will meet Wednesdays 6:30pm – 9:00pm (Zoom)
*Please note that for the safety of the youth and youth leaders and for overall transparency, the following policies will apply at all times:
– Any and all discussions on Youth Ministry Online will be recorded. They will reviewed by ministry staff only and not used for any other purpose.
– Leaders will not meet one-on-one with a youth regardless of the circumstances
– Only Youth grades 6-12 and approved Youth Leaders will be accepted.
Our mission in Mission City Youth is to glorify God through the fulfillment of the Great Commission in the spirit of the Great Commandment (Matthew 28:19-20; 22:37–39).
We strive for this by pointing youth towards a growing relationship with Christ. Wednesday Nights are the backbone to Youth Ministry. These nights are characterized by God-centered teaching, passionate praise and worship and small group fellowship which leads to life-long mutual discipleship. Mission City Youth welcomes young people from grade 6 to grade 12.
Are you planning on visiting us?
Your first step is to register.
For the health and safety of everyone, please assess your health each week before attending and if you are sick in any way, we would ask that you stay home.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPCOMING YOUTH EVENTS
Before all events we send out the details you need to know through our Youth eNews. Subscribe below.
UPCOMING YOUTH EVENTS
Certain details for events are only sent via the Youth eNews. Subscribe to ensure you don’t miss anything.
We are all about discipleship.
We were created for God’s glory and we are most fulfilled when we spend ourselves to know, pursue, and worship Him. We want to see God awaken your passion for Christ as you do life with other youth who are on fire for Him.
We are committed to preaching the word of God, pointing to the greatness of who God is, growing in our adoration of Christ, engaging youth in service to God’s Kingdom, and cultivating authentic relationships in small groups that lead to life-long mutual discipleship.
Throughout the school year, we meet each Wednesday from 6:30-9 pm except on Prayer nights when we meet at 7pm. You’ll want to bring your Bible and a pen. Don’t worry, if you don’t own a Bible, we’d be happy to give you one!
For more information please email us at the address below. The best way to know what’s coming up in Mission City Youth is to sign up for our Youth Parent eNews.
We are committed to partnering with parents.
We believe that the God-given, primary spiritual influencers in a young person’s life are their parents. Our ministry is committed to playing a support role in the life of a youth. That means in all situations right across our youth ministry, the role of a parent is above that of a youth leader because we only spend 2-3 hours per week with them, plus events and get togethers. We let the youth know this, but we also encourage you to get connected with your youth’s small group leaders as quickly as you can.
Here is how you can join us in praying for this ministry.
At Mission City Bible Church our first pillar is believing firmly in the power of prayer. We believe that the God answers prayer and that without God we can do… nothing! So we pray and we pray hard. Please pray with us:
- Pray that God would work through the proclamation of the gospel to bring salvation and continue to change every part of our lives Pray that sin would be broken, repentance given, godly relationships built, and most of all Christ glorified! Pray for unity in the youth small groups and continued growth!
- Pray for the Youth Leaders as they continue to faithfully pour into the youth in their small groups. Pray for wisdom as they guide the youth in application.
- Pray that the Word would continue to be preached with clarity, simplicity and power through the Holy Spirit for the glory of God.
Thank you for serving us in this massive way.