MISSION CITY PRAYER
Believing Firmly In The Power Of Prayer
At Mission City, we believe firmly in the power of prayer.
We believe that prayer makes a difference.
By God’s grace, we are convinced of these truths:
- Apart from Jesus Christ, we can do nothing (John 15:5)
- We don’t know what to do, but our eyes are on Him (2 Chronicles 20:12)
- God will bless those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied (Matthew 5:6)
- We do not have because we do not ask, so we will ask with the desire that God will be glorified as He provides (James 4:2-6)
- God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble (1 Peter 5:5-7)
How Can We Pray For You?
We would love to pray for you. Fill out this online form so that we can come along side you in prayer:
Our prayer meetings are intentionally vertical. In a spirit of humility, we long for the glory of God to fall upon us and change us, our families, our city, and our country in ways that only God himself can accomplish.
Mission City Prayer Meetings are usually the third Wednesday of each month at 7pm. Check out our EVENTS page to find out when our next prayer meeting is.
NOTE: We encourage you to bring your children, and we will have a family friendly section in the Worship Centre for you to sit with your kids.